Hubert Humphrey fellowships – We bring to you another institution currently hosting a fellowship program that support health students. This fellowship program is known as Hubert Humphrey fellowships. The Humphrey fellowship Program is interested in bringing young and mid-career professionals from different countries to the United States for a one year of non-degree graduate-level study, leadership development, and professional collaboration with the United States counterparts.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host institution: USA Universities
Supported courses: Economic Development, Human Development, Public Health
Supported nationality: International Students
Host Country: USA
The Hubert Humphrey Fellowships 2022-2023 program which is hosted in USA is supporting health students ready to undertake Fellowship level programs at any of the USA Universities.
List of Available Subjects For Health Students To study under this program
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Human Development
- Natural Resource Management
- Public Health
- HIV Prevention
- Science Education
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environmental and Climate Change
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
Benefit of Hubert Humphrey Fellowships
This Fellowship program will be providing successful health students with the below benefits:
- Successful student will be getting full Payment of tuition fees at the assigned host university;
- Successful students will get a pre-academic English language training, if needed;
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Students will be getting accident and sickness coverage;
- Successful students will be getting book allowance;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Successful students will be getting Air travel allowance (international travel to and from the U.S. for the Program and domestic travel to required program events);
- Students will receive a professional Development allowance for professional activities which include field trips, professional visits and conferences.
Eligible Nationalities For this scholarship program:
International students are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships:
To be eligible for the Hubert Humphrey award, each student is expected to meet with the below eligibility criteria:
- Must be an undergraduate (first university or Bachelor’s) degree
- Must have a minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
- Must have a limited or no prior experience in the United States
- Must have demonstrated leadership qualities prior to your application and selection
- Interested student must have a record of public service in the community
- Must be proficient in English language.
How to apply
Interested students will be required to contact the U.S. Embassy, Public Affairs Section or Binational Fulbright Commission in your country of residence to learn about possible specific program requirements.