Gates Cambridge Scholarships in UK is Accepting Health Students – We wish to announce the commencement of gate Cambridge scholarships in UK. This scholarship program is designed for exceptional foreign students who wish to continue their full-time postgraduate degree program at the university.
Cambridge University is a prestigious university and a dream home to lots of students. It’s also part of the top five best university in the world today. It’s also one of UK oldest and most famous university. Cambridge University is famous for its multiplicity. It provides services and support to both foreign and local students who are interested in improving their career there. Over one thousand three hundred students from around the world are presently registered at the University of Cambridge.
Important information on Gates Cambridge Scholarships:
Type of scholarship: fully funded
Applications open: 1 SEPT 2021
Scholarship Deadline: 14 Oct/3 Dec 2021 or 7 Jan 2022 (annual).
Host Country: UK
Course starts: October 2022.
Level of study: PhD, MSc or MLitt, or a one year postgraduate program.
Field of study: Any program taken at the University (Health courses included)
Number of Awards: 80 scholarship awards each year.
Eligible Countries: international
Benefit of Gates Cambridge Scholarships
Successful students will be getting the below benefits:
- Free economy class air ticket at the start and end of the course program.
- Composition fees at affordable rate
- Each student will be getting stipend for personal maintenance.
- Expenses of inbound visas and expense of the health surcharge for immigrants
- Free two thousand pounds for academic development funding
- Maternity funding. If necessary, scholars can request to interrupt the program for up to six months and you will keep getting stipends during this period.
- Candidates will be getting hardship allowance in case of any problems.
This scholarship program won’t be covering the below:
According to the information sourced from this program, this scholarship program will be covering most of the expenses but gates Cambridge scholarships will not be covering the bench fees or other expenses such as scientific equipment or related academic resources. The host expects such core program expenses to be provided by the academic department at Cambridge.
Eligibility for Gates Cambridge Scholarships
Students interested in applying for this scholarship are required to meet with the below eligibility criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Must submit application for one of these full time residential programs for example, PhD, MSc or MLitt programs or a one year postgraduate program
- For those presently studying at Cambridge University, you can apply for a new postgraduate program and benefit from the Gates Cambridge Scholarships if still didn’t start a program.
How to apply:
Those interested in applying for this program are required to do so through the university’s graduate applicant website. You will be required to submit application for graduate admission and also a college place and funding program.
Further information needed for this program include:
- A well written statement explaining reasons why you chose Cambridge university and your eligibility with the gates Cambridge program.(3000 words)
- A recommendation letter
- A research proposal is needed for Ph.D. candidates.
APPLY HERE: https://www.gatescambridge.org/