We wish to announce the commencement of CDU Menzies International Graduate Certificate Package Scholarships For health Students who are interested in studying in Australia. This scholarship will be allowing international students undergo courses in public health and infectious diseases at Charles Darwin University in Australia. The deadline for this health scholarship is on the 25th of July 2021.
Scholarship type – Partial Funding
Sponsor – Charles Darwin University
Study Program – Diploma
Course Offered – Public Health, Infectious Diseases
Invited students – International Students
Host Country – Australia
Scholarship Deadline – 07/25/2021
The CDU menzies international graduate program is only for international and local students ready to participate in a health degree program at Charles Darwin university in Australia.
Health students interested in this course will be expected to participate in any of the below courses:
- Public health
- Infectious Diseases.
Available for pursuing Graduate Certificate of Infectious Disease Prevention and Control + Master of Public Health or Master of Health Research coursework degree at the university.
Benefit of CDU Menzies Scholarship For Health students
The scholarship host is a strong body with great influence in supporting health education, they will be providing each of the successful health students with a 50% tuition fee waiver for their first year and also 10% waiver for subsequent years of study.
Eligible Nationalities for CDU Menzies Scholarship for Health students
International students will be allowed to participate in this program.
Health students from any country are eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing Graduate Certificate of Infectious Disease Prevention and Control + Master of Public Health or Master of Health Research coursework degree at the university.
Admissible Criteria CDU Menzies Scholarship for Health students
All health students interested in this scholarship must meet the below eligibility criteria:
- Each interested applicant must apply to commence study in 2021.
- Interested applicants will be required to meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course when applying for admission.
- Each interested applicant must have a minimum score of 80% in their highest completed qualification.
- Interested student must be an international student.
- Interested applicant must not hold another scholarship award from any Australian agency
- All Successful recipients under this scholarship program must undertake a minimum of two units of study each semester.
How to apply for CDU Menzies Scholarship for Health students
There are no separate application process for this scholarship program. Each of the interested health students must ensure they apply for an admission program at the university after meeting with the admission requirements.
Students are also required to Complete a Study link application online: https://student-cdu.studylink.com/.
READ ALSO: Is Eating Nuts Healthy For The Human Body?